- Studying Systems Design Engineering at the University of Waterloo (2018)
- Spent 4 months at Hootsuite (January – May 2016)
- Joined our Operations Team
- Worked with AWS, Terraform, Python
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
Her Key Contributions
- Created notification engine for maintenance events
- Contributed to Terraform stacks for parts of the External API
- Terraforming the VPC networking stack
In Her Words
Coming from a Development background, Operations was a whole new world for me. I sought out an internship in Ops to get a better understanding of what happens once code gets deployed. Being part of the Ops team at Hootsuite was an amazing experience. Not only did I get to finally learn what happens in Ops, but I got to work with a great team. Having gone through this experience I feel I have become a better developer (and gained more empathy for ops!).
Like what you see?
We’d love to work with you. Speak to your co-op advisor and check out our careers page.