- Studying Computer Science and Engineering at University Politehnica of Bucharest
- Spent 3 months at Hootsuite (July – September 2015)
- Joined our backend team in Bucharest
- Worked with Python, Elasticsearch, Logstash
- Worked with @ValentinZberea, @mihaicc, @MihaiTiriplica, @mihneadb
- Follow me @vaduva_andrei on Twitter
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- Developed a real time search API, so that users can create custom queries for searching on a site stream and receive the matching tweets and analytics around the search results
- Developed a platform that generates social media activity, helping the QA team to create a more reliable and diverse testing environment with which to populate all analytics widgets
What did I find at Hootsuite? A bunch of technology passionate people who build together awesome things. I was treated like a full-time engineer having to solve real problems. Getting code reviewed each time I was developing something and writing unit tests for my code taught me how to write ‘clean code’ and this is the most important thing that I could learn at the starting point of my career.
I’d like to have a future opportunity to work again alongside these awesome people. Working at Hootsuite was a great experience that helped me grow a lot as a software engineer.
Like what you see?
We’d love to work with you. Speak to your co-op advisor and check out our careers page.